Routeburn Track Transport Divide to Queenstown
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Southland
- Product code: T023CK
Make the most of your Routeburn Track hike experience!
Our Routeburn Track transport service helps you to get the best out of your hike by providing you with a fully guided small group tour experience from The Divide end of Routeburn Track to Queenstown or Te Anau. You deserve more than just a basic shuttle service after completing a once-in-a-lifetime hike like the Routeburn Track!
There is so much to see and learn along the way from the Routeburn Track to Queenstown (or Te Anau if you'd prefer). By ensuring you are on a fully guided small-group tour, not just a shuttle bus, you'll enjoy everything this amazing part of the world has to offer. We appreciate that comfort, warmth and service is priceless when finishing a multi-day hike so go out of our way to ensure exactly that. All of our tours are led by our famously passionate tour guides; they are notorious for bringing your journey to life by sharing their stories and rich background knowledge. Of course, we also run in modern, comfortable and warm minibuses packed with extras ensuring the very best experience possible.
Please note: We do not provide accommodation on the hike, this must be booked before you book your transport. To complete the Routeburn Hike you must book your accommodation through DOC in advance to stay in the DOC huts. These spaces sell out in a flash so don't delay and make sure your accommodation is booked in advance.
- Fiordland National Park
- Wildlife spotting
- Routeburn Track Hike
- Lake Te Anau and Eglinton Valley
- The Divide - Congratulations on completing the famous Routeburn Track - one of only 10 Great Walks in New Zealand. Upon completing this unforgettable experience, we will pick you up from The Divide car park to begin our journey together.
- Lake Gunn – Traveling along Milford Road we come across Lake Gunn. This beautiful lake, which was named after a famous explorer, is now popular for fishing.
- Eglington Valley – Nearing our exit to the national park, we pass Eglinton Valley. With views worthy of Lord of the Rings, this valley follows the path of an ancient glacier through Fiordland. It is a fitting end to our drive through this spectacular national park.
- Lake Te Anau – After incredible views of mountains, rivers and farmland, we arrive in Te Anau. This idyllic town is home to Lake Te Anau - New Zealand’s second-largest lake. Here we will stop for a quick break.
- Lake Wakatipu – After departing Te Anau, we'll enjoy the gorgeous countryside that New Zealand is so well known for. Prepare for Lake Wakatipu to appear in front of us - it really is something special. With amazing views of ‘The Remarkables’ Mountain Range and the lake, you'll want your camera at the ready.
- Devils Staircase – Continuing around the lake we pass through the Devil’s Staircase. This elevated windy part of the road is famous for its incredible views. Again, this is a fantastic spot for photogs.
- Queenstown - Arriving in Queenstown we say farewell, departing with memories to last a lifetime.
- Small-group, fully-guided transport
- Bottled water and snacks.
While the destinations you will be visiting are truly spectacular, we at Cheeky Kiwi Travel believe that the journey matters too. We take pride in running small groups, having friendly and knowledgeable guides and paying attention to the smallest of details. These features set out transport well apart. With secret stops, wildlife viewings, specially designed vehicles, complimentary refreshments and many other pleasant surprises, we ensure each of our tours are an experience to remember. Join us to experience the Cheeky Kiwi difference!