Fox or Franz Josef Alpine Explorer
- Duration: 10 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Franz Josef, West Coast
- Product code: TRIP6
Price valid to 30 September 2018 - Alpine Explorer, experience the Franz Josef or Fox Glacier from the air as you soar across pinnacles and crevasses and witness the deep blue ice of this natural wonder. Flights depart every day of the year subject to weather conditions.
Allow 10 minutesEssential Wear:
- Covered shoes (sneakers or trainers are fine) or hiking boots
- Plenty of room on your memory card and/or phone for photos. Please note: Selfie sticks, especially extendable ones, are a safety hazard and are best left behind
- Clothing - Wear comfortable outdoor clothing suitable for wearing on the snow. Occasionally the temperature can be 5-10 degrees cooler on the snow than it is in the village. Check with our ground crew if you are unsure of what to wear.
Check-in time is 30 minutes before your scheduled departure time. This allows time for payment processing and aircraft allocation.
- Flight duration is only approximate
- Pricing is in New Zealand dollars, includes GST and are valid to 30 September 2018. Minimum numbers apply.
Office hours - Summer 7.00AM to 9.00PM / Winter 8.00AM to 6.00PM. All standard flights include a snow landing, subject to weather conditions and at pilot’s discretion.